RadioBanter

-   -   New Mexico Highway Patrol Freq. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/85382-new-mexico-highway-patrol-freq.html)

Ken Boothe December 31st 05 12:50 AM

New Mexico Highway Patrol Freq.

I've searched the web and find lots of freq. for New Mexico
but none for highway patrol.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ken

fmurphy December 31st 05 04:45 PM

A few frequencies

Ken, try to check out your local Radio Shack store if there is one in your area. They are normally pretty good about having a copy of State Police frequencies. If not, locate a Police Call book and look under NMSP or State Police ....or maybe even locate a ham radio operater in your area.....those guys have it all!!! What area are you interested in? I may have a few that will work for you. I am in the Texas Panhandle and travel to New Mexico and listen in a bit.
Frank

Try this link. It has a few NMSP freqs on it. http://www.zianet.com/kc5kto/scanner...ncountyNM.html also: http://los_alamos.home.att.net/state.html good one!! http://www.rampart-sar.com/newmex.htm
Hope these help