Old December 31st 05, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Ken Boothe

Default New Mexico Highway Patrol Freq.

I've searched the web and find lots of freq. for New Mexico
but none for highway patrol.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ken

Old December 31st 05, 04:45 PM
Junior Member

Location: Canyon,TX
Default A few frequencies

Ken, try to check out your local Radio Shack store if there is one in your area. They are normally pretty good about having a copy of State Police frequencies. If not, locate a Police Call book and look under NMSP or State Police ....or maybe even locate a ham radio operater in your area.....those guys have it all!!! What area are you interested in? I may have a few that will work for you. I am in the Texas Panhandle and travel to New Mexico and listen in a bit.
Frank

Try this link. It has a few NMSP freqs on it. http://www.zianet.com/kc5kto/scanner...ncountyNM.html also: http://los_alamos.home.att.net/state.html good one!! http://www.rampart-sar.com/newmex.htm
Hope these help

Last edited by fmurphy : December 31st 05 at 04:53 PM Reason: to add URL for frequency list