Old February 3rd 06, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner
keith

Default Uniden BR330T

I agree,

I have been using two scanners since 1990 something. One full
coverage one trunking. only thing missing as mentioned is ssb.

but it's nice to take one radio and get "almost" everything available
from 0.5 to 1300.

Keith

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:19:56 -0500, lsmyer wrote:

My new Uniden BR330T continues to exceed my expectations in every
possible way.

It's the only compact handheld scanner in the world that offers full
coverage without gaps from 0.1 MHz to 1.3GHz (less cellular), 2500
channels of memory, Close Call RF Capture, TrunkTracker III, and it's
100% FCC-approved legal here in the good old USA.

It's truly the best of all worlds for me. It's very sensitive, it's very
selective, it's easy to use, it's fully computer-controllable and
programmable, it scans fast like a Uniden, and it's just as happy to
stop and let me listen to my favorite stations (AM broadcast, FM, TV,
shortwave, weather, etc.), it's all there, and it's all good.

Since the radio comes with a programming cable right in the box, it's
very easy to program and reprogram whenever the mood is right, plus it's
really cool to run it through the free Scannerbase AVC396 virtual
control software.

If the BR330T had APCO-25 digital capability like that of it's big
brother BCD396T, then it would be even better, but I chose the BR330T
because it has full coverage, and the BCD396T does not.

Uniden finally got it right.

Uniden BR330T Fred Scanner 0 January 25th 06 11:40 PM
UNIDEN DEBUTS APCO 25 CAPABLE DIGITAL SCANNER Omega Equipment 5 February 11th 05 11:15 PM
UNIDEN DEBUTS APCO 25 CAPABLE DIGITAL SCANNER Omega Scanner 6 February 11th 05 11:15 PM
Uniden scanners & Canada Michael Moore Scanner 2 November 19th 04 04:44 AM
Uniden BC-895XLT, software, cables, many accessories, MUST SELL Jason Antman Swap 3 October 8th 03 08:46 PM