Old March 8th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Joe S.

Default Looking for RS Pro-89

Anyone have a decent Pro-89 you would part with?

Would like to have it complete with manual, charger, and the programming
cable and software. Can pay by PayPal

There are a couple for sale on eBay but both are incomplete -- missing items
such as charger, manual, etc.

Send e-mail to: deleted (underscore) 2 at hotmail dot com -- remove the
spaces, insert the _ and the @, etc., etc.

Thanks.

Old March 8th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Alex Clayton

"Joe S." wrote in message
. ..
Anyone have a decent Pro-89 you would part with?

Would like to have it complete with manual, charger, and the programming
cable and software. Can pay by PayPal

There are a couple for sale on eBay but both are incomplete -- missing
items such as charger, manual, etc.

Send e-mail to: deleted (underscore) 2 at hotmail dot com -- remove the
spaces, insert the _ and the @, etc., etc.

Thanks.

If you really want one, I would buy it on Ebay. The manual can be downloaded
for free in PDF. The charger should be no problem to find or buy a universal
that will work. As long as you can pay with PayPal using a Credit Card, you
can't be ripped off. If someone tries you get your money back. If you send
money to someone on the net, and get burned, you are just out.
Moderation is for monks."
[Lazarus Long]

Old March 9th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Joe S.

"Alex Clayton" wrote in message
"Joe S." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Thanks. The two eBay auctions have a few days to run so I thought I'd see
if anyone has one with all the accessories. If nothing pops up here shortly
I'll put in a snipe bid and see what happens.

Two days after the hurricane my wife and I managed to get into our apartment
and rescue a few pieces of furniture and most of our dishes -- everything
else was a goner -- I did pull out a couple of plastic tubs that held
computer, radio, and camera junk -- the programming software and cable for
my Pro-89 that was drowned may be in that mess -- which we have not yet
opened and sorted out.