Old March 10th 06, 10:10 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner
TJ

Default BC 860XLT Question

Just found this radio I used to have in Norfolk a few years back, went to
Uniden site and ordered up a replacement cord and antenna for a few bucks
and its still workin it seems. It has piqued my 9yo son's interest. Will
this ole dude still pick up fire and police calls ???? Thanks for any
assistance. T.J. Please reply to group....ty

Old March 10th 06, 11:54 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner
Bill Crocker

It depends greatly on your area. It doesn't track trunked systems, or
digital. But if everything you're monitoring is analog, conventional, it
should work just fine!

Bill Crocker