Old April 19th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default USS Eisenhower Training Exercise Comms

USS Eisenhower COMPTUEX Roster and Freq Listing 06-04-18
The following listing contains what I have heard from USS Eisenhower
aircraft for the past couple of days. I have incorporated designations
and information that Mike Comer provided in his logs to try to get a
complete listing-to-date that we can work from. I also heard other USN
aircraft during this period, which I have NOT included here, because I
cannot be sure that they were related to the USS Eisenhower COMPTUEX.
I might add them later.
You will notice the callsign "Singer" listed for the VAQ-140 EA-6Bs,
in addition to "Stinger 02.". The VAQ-140 pilots were very clearly
saying "Singer" and not "Stinger." Also, the VAQ-140 aircraft have
been logged before as using the "Singer" callsign. I will continue to
monitor both callsigns carefully, but for now I am sticking with
"Singer" when used, and "Stinger" when used.

USS Eisenhower 06-04-17_18

120.950 Sealord
225.350 Pinecastle Impact Range
229.975 Tiger, acft control
233.750 Button 12, Tiger
238.275 Tiger, Stinger
244.275 Ram Tac, Air-air
254.525 India Papa w Tiger, MisReps
256.825 Tiger, acft ctrl
263.525 Tiger?
267.175 Air-air
267.500 Sealord South Primary
273.850 Dragon
277.800 Fleet Common
279.350 Mentioned
284.500 Sealord North Primary
285.025 Unid
289.200 Pinecastle Range
291.075 Strike
292.200 Avon Park Bombing Range: Singer 501
292.550 Air-air
296.425 Tiger re intermittent radar ctct.
296.875 India Zulu: Tiger w Red Talon
307.975 Unid
310.075 Red Crown: Tiger 10, Raid 91, 95
314.175 India Romeo, MisReps
316.275 Unid
322.275 Marshal
323.650 Dog Tac
326.325 AR
343.025 air-air
373.750 Tiger; Cougar air-air
374.375 air-air

BUTTONS
Button 03:
Button 05: 296.875 INDIA ZULU
Button 07: 314.175?
Button 08: 254.525 INDIA PAPA
Button 09:
Button 12: 233.750
Button 15: CCA
Button 17: CCA
Red: 289.2
Yellow:

Callsigns
Bones 15, 47
Cougar
Dart
Dog 27, 31
Dragon
Gamma Ray (FAC @ Pinecastle?)
India Papa
India Romeo
India Zulu
Raid 95
Ram 21, 53, 55, 57
Red Lion 6##
Red Talon 711
Scout 231, 703
Singer 501 (EA-6B VAQ-140)
Stinger 02
Tiger 10, 602 (E-2C)
Topcat 20, 7##, 703
Victory 22

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL (28-11N 80-36W) monitoring
 Patrick AFB (KCOF)  NASA-KSC Shuttle Landing Fac (KTTS)
 Avon Park Bombing Range (KAGR)  Cape Canaveral AFS (KXMR)
 JSTARS E-8 Acft Integration Facility, Melbourne IAP (KMLB)
 Worldwide Military HF Communications
 Life Member: Missile, Space and Range Pioneers.
 http://hometown.aol.com/allanstern/m...age/index.html (My Freqs)
 http://hometown.aol.com/scanaddict/index.html (My Equipment)