Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old April 30th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
Already Got Help
 
Posts: n/a
Default Almost time 4 the Great Liberty Net AND A BONUS TONIGHT!

Almost time !!! 3.976 PRE-NET??

ALSO...A SPECIAL PRE-NET GIFT TONIGHT!!

OLE "SID THE LID" - K5BLB IS HOLDIN FORT ON 3.947
LIVE AS I TYPE THIS TALKIN SHI+ ABOUT
VIC-DA-PRICK AND THE LICK-A-CROTCHIE
NET - SOME PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE EH ????

(complete with QRM'ers and talk of shootin
the nuts off dogs at 50 yards too - just like the GOOD OLE DAYS
before Hollingsworth stepped in and cleaned things up on 75)



  #2   Report Post  
Old May 4th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
 
Posts: n/a
Default Almost time 4 the Great Liberty Net AND A BONUS TONIGHT!


Already Got Help wrote:
Almost time !!! 3.976 PRE-NET??

ALSO...A SPECIAL PRE-NET GIFT TONIGHT!!

OLE "SID THE LID" - K5BLB IS HOLDIN FORT ON 3.947
LIVE AS I TYPE THIS TALKIN SHI+ ABOUT
VIC-DA-PRICK AND THE LICK-A-CROTCHIE
NET - SOME PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE EH ????

(complete with QRM'ers and talk of shootin
the nuts off dogs at 50 yards too - just like the GOOD OLE DAYS
before Hollingsworth stepped in and cleaned things up on 75)


**** off, fatass Davies!

  #4   Report Post  
Old May 5th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend
 
Posts: n/a
Default get help


wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Already Got Help wrote:
Almost time !!! 3.976 PRE-NET??


**** off, fatass Davies!


get help


**** off, markie.


get help you realy do need it

  #5   Report Post  
Old May 6th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
Big Wally
 
Posts: n/a
Default get help

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

wrote:

Already Got Help wrote:

Almost time !!! 3.976 PRE-NET??



**** off, fatass Davies!

get help


**** off, markie.



get help you realy do need it


He really needs to up his meds, he is running a bit short on Prozac.


  #6   Report Post  
Old May 9th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected]
 
Posts: n/a
Default get help


Big Wally wrote:

He really needs to up his meds, he is running a bit short on Prozac.


You ned to take your wife to the vet to wipe off the dog cum, fatass.

  #7   Report Post  
Old May 9th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected]
 
Posts: n/a
Default Retard Marky spams instead of treating his AIDS!


ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Already Got Help wrote:
Almost time !!! 3.976 PRE-NET??


**** off, fatass Davies!

get help


**** off, markie.


get


**** off Markie.

  #8   Report Post  
Old May 9th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend
 
Posts: n/a
Default gte help


wrote:Retard Marky spams instead of
treating his AIDS!
delsuional dbehavoir
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:


get


**** off Markie.

get help

  #9   Report Post  
Old May 9th 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
David
 
Posts: n/a
Default gte help

On 9 May 2006 09:00:27 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:


wrote:Retard Marky spams instead of
treating his AIDS!
delsuional dbehavoir
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:


get


**** off Markie.

get help

Verizon help?

  #10   Report Post  
Old May 9th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend
 
Posts: n/a
Default gte help


David wrote:
On 9 May 2006 09:00:27 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:


wrote:Retard Marky spams instead of
treating his AIDS!
delsuional dbehavoir
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:


get

**** off Markie.

get help

Verizon help?

sure any help would be an improvement for Wisemen



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017