Old May 2nd 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
prairie farm

Default Radio frequenties of farm radio's in South Alberta Canada ?

Title says it all, got scanner, need numbers.
Any hints/websites? I got a tip for a Betty Bearcat manual, but I'm 35 miles
from town so the net would be faster.
Thanks
Richard

Old May 4th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
prairie farm

And right you are, http://www.monitoringtimes.com/html/mtcanscan.html ,
thanks for the trouble, I'm good now, lets snoop the waves.

Thanks
Richard
wrote in message
oups.com...
You may want to access the Industry Canada TAFL database. Use Google
to search for the website, as I do not remember the full URL. There is
a book called "Alberta Frequency List", it is available at Demille
Technical Books. I live in Calgary BTW, so I do not know the
frequencies for farms in southern Alberta.
Fred Burgess.