Old May 8th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Dave Pitzer

Default Private Security freqa

How can I find the frequencies assigned to security and maintenance vehicles
at Arrowhead Lake Community Association in Pocono Lake, PA?

Thanks

Dave P.

Old May 8th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein

On Sun, 7 May 2006 21:28:13 -0400, "Dave Pitzer"
wrote:

How can I find the frequencies assigned to security and maintenance vehicles
at Arrowhead Lake Community Association in Pocono Lake, PA?

Look them up in the FCC database or use a scanner with Close Call or
GRE's equivalent.
Old May 8th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Gene

my two cents...any one who is into the hobby of scanning knows how to
find freqs...and anyone with bad intentions , well you fill out the
rest of my thought...Gene

Old May 8th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Dave Pitzer

"Gene" wrote in message
ups.com...
my two cents...any one who is into the hobby of scanning knows how to
find freqs...and anyone with bad intentions , well you fill out the
rest of my thought...Gene

Oops! Sorry Gene. Scanning is a new hobby for me (since March when I got a
5 year old hand-held Uniden at a garage sale.) Somebody told me I could get
help with frequencies on this news group. They failed to tell me that I'd
also get responses like yours. But at least you're right about one thing --
your answer is worth about 2 cents. I'm a bit surprised you took the time to
write it. You might consider finding a more helpful way of passing the time.

D.P.

Old May 8th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Dave Pitzer

Al,

I'm new to scanning as a hobby. Don't know what Close Call or GRE mean. FCC
database sounds like a good source. Do you have a URL for this database?

Thanks,

DP

Old May 9th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

How can I find the frequencies assigned to security and maintenance vehicles
at Arrowhead Lake Community Association in Pocono Lake, PA?

Thanks

Dave P.

ARROWHEAD LAKE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIO * WNZN387 * 151.92500 * 1
* 0 * FB * 20K0F3E * IG * POCONO LAKE *
ARROWHEAD LAKES COMMUNITY ASSOC INC * WNAB381 * 151.65500 * 1
* 5 * FB * 20K0F3E * IG * POCONO LAKE *

Old May 9th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein

On Mon, 8 May 2006 18:26:36 -0400, "Dave Pitzer"
wrote:

I'm new to scanning as a hobby. Don't know what Close Call

A mode you can put some Uniden scanners in. It picks up any close
transmitter and tells you the frequency and any tones (or coded
squelch) being used.

or GRE mean.

General Research of Electronics, the company that makes most of Radio
Shack's scanners. (Uniden makes the others.)

FCC database sounds like a good source. Do you have a URL for this database?

Looks like you won't need it - Vic posted the frequencies for you. And
I never use it myself, but you can ask on
http://www.radioreference.com (the best internet resource for
scanning), or just do a search there - it's been posted many times.

Australian Social Security V US Social Security AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards Shortwave 12 October 20th 11 08:03 PM
The ARS NOT to move to Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau [email protected] Policy 94 May 9th 06 04:52 PM
(ot) Social Security Burr Shortwave 2 June 2nd 04 01:42 AM
OT. social Security Payments RHF Shortwave 0 May 20th 04 04:02 AM