Old July 15th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Radio Reference Lou Maag is a control freak

This asshole lives for ****ing with posters on RR. He's very anal and
his pooper is sooo tight he can't ****. He needs to get ****ed, so he
can releases his frustartions.

Old July 15th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On 14 Jul 2006 20:07:07 -0700, "Douche Bag"
wrote:

This asshole lives for ****ing with posters on RR. He's very anal and
his pooper is sooo tight he can't ****. He needs to get ****ed, so he
can releases his frustartions.

Gee, that sounds like an accurate self-assessment.
Old July 16th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Once again, he shows what a coward he is for not using a real e-mail
address......Come back again when you have some guts!

oups.com...

Old July 16th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Oh, I'm so affended. Not only are you ignorant, you don't listen well
either!
How about a new e-mail for you?

Frank wrote:
Once again, he shows what a coward he is for not using a real e-mail
address......Come back again when you have some guts!

oups.com...

Old July 17th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 03:16:43 GMT, "Frank"
wrote:

Such a coward. Why don't you e-mail me directly instead of on this board?

Even emailing you would be cowardly. Why doesn't he say it to your
face? Oh, because gutless is a coward. Right.
Old July 18th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

Such a coward. Why don't you e-mail me directly instead of on this board?

Even emailing you would be cowardly. Why doesn't he say it to your
face? Oh, because gutless is a coward. Right.

Like you usenet trolls are and less cowardlly. Pussies.

So why aren't you here saying it to my face?
Old July 18th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Al,
You mean dick to mouth don't you. Not face to face. Like it would make
a difference anyway. What are you going to do? Fag slap me, then drop
to your knees and perform?
You're my little puppy!