Old August 1st 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

I never stold anything in my life.Those three women in the parking lot
were trying to grab my wallet.A lot of good that would have done them
though.I dont use credit cards and I never carry more than about twenty
dollars in my wallet.I always make sure to keep my wallet almost
empty.Another time about twelve years ago,I picked up two women at
Shooters (Shooters is a juke joint with billards on Highway 80,about one
mile West of me) One of the women was divorced an thirty five years
old,the other one had just turned 19 years old.They lived with me for a
few weeks and then they moved on to greener pastures.
Three's Company toooooooo.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have to flirt with them women,life wouldn't be worth living if I
couldn't.
cuhulin

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
FA: YAESU VX7R VX-7R TRIPLE BAND NICE! Many Extra's No Res! [email protected] Equipment 0 April 13th 06 06:13 PM
WHICH Extras, Brain? Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 104 November 11th 04 12:53 AM
FA: Racal RA6790/GM w/ Performance Improvements + Extras 4nradio Swap 0 October 23rd 04 06:08 AM
If the written test elements are so easy, why are we all not extras? Robert Casey Policy 16 November 1st 03 02:04 AM