Old August 1st 06, 05:20 PM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca
Default the new 1106

The original Degen DE1106 became the Eton E5. With that product name freed up, Degen/Kaito made a new 1106 that is significantly uglier.

http://www.radiointel.com/Radpic/kaito/ka1106.jpg

Also check out RadioIntel for two brand new reviews: Redsun RP-2100 and Kaito 1107.
__________________
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/
Old August 1st 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
weatherall wrote:

The original Degen DE1106 became the Eton E5. With that product name
freed up, Degen/Kaito made a new 1106 that is significantly uglier.

http://www.radiointel.com/Radpic/kaito/ka1106.jpg

Also check out RadioIntel for two brand new reviews: Redsun RP-2100 and
Kaito 1107.

The redsun 2100 looks interesting. Cheap too. They gave it a good
review.

Mike
Old August 2nd 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote
Also check out RadioIntel for two brand new reviews: Redsun RP-2100 and
Kaito 1107.

The redsun 2100 looks interesting. Cheap too. They gave it a good
review.

If it is real cheap trash and made in China, Radio Intel will always give it
a good review.
Regardless of its actual worth.

Old August 2nd 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" wrote:

"Mike" wrote
Also check out RadioIntel for two brand new reviews: Redsun RP-2100 and
Kaito 1107.

The redsun 2100 looks interesting. Cheap too. They gave it a good
review.

If it is real cheap trash and made in China, Radio Intel will always give it
a good review.
Regardless of its actual worth.

Of course. That makes perfect sense. Uh huh. Sure. Whatever.

Mike
Old August 2nd 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think I have read only one or two radio intel ''reviews''
before.Look,when they start saying how good the cardboard box looks,,,
GOOD BYE!
cuhulin
(By the way,I once worked at Consolidated Packaging Company in 1972 and
1973.That was back when those two Morons in Gulfport,Mississippi said
they saw a space alien flying saucer.Of course,later on they said they
made the whole phoney storey up.)

Take meeee alonggg,, if ya lova meeeeee,,,,,, take me alonggg with
youuuuuuuuu,,,,,,,,

Old August 2nd 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There used to be a Goodwill store on Palmyra Street in beautifull down
town Jackson.One morning while a bunch of us lunatics was standing at
the front door waiting for the store to open at 8:30 AM,we saw that a
dog had left his ''calling card'' right there by the front door.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Blueberry doggy always slurps my ear when she needs to go out in the
front yard.That is a signal of hers she thought up all by herself.
cuhulin