RadioBanter

-   -   STATION IS ON 13.556.00 MHz. LSB (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/100594-station-13-556-00-mhz-lsb.html)

N9OGL August 5th 06 05:51 AM

STATION IS ON 13.556.00 MHz. LSB

Omega One Radio is on the air now on 13.556.00 MHz on Lower Side band.
We have fixed the audio so the audio is a lot stronger now, then
before.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz. LSB

Omega One Radio Blog
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com

August 5th 06 08:27 AM

STATION IS ON 13.556.00 MHz. LSB

are you using an ex Ham transmitter?
I hear with LSB/USB get further than AM but is the LSB really wide enough
for quality audio? Got a grandpappys MP1000 here that will rag 50 watts AM
all day long, but the band width is to narrow for anything like nice music
audio... Speech is nice though. Maybe there is a wider AM filter than stock,
some Ham wizardry to make it fit a decent audio element on to the carrier,

Not Lloyd August 5th 06 10:04 AM

wrote in message
are you using an ex Ham transmitter?
I hear with LSB/USB get further than AM but is the LSB really wide enough
for quality audio? Got a grandpappys MP1000 here that will rag 50 watts AM
all day long, but the band width is to narrow for anything like nice music
audio... Speech is nice though. Maybe there is a wider AM filter than stock,
some Ham wizardry to make it fit a decent audio element on to the carrier,

.................................................. .....................

Transmitting on illegal frequencies with an illegal transceiver?
Only stupid Toad would do that.

Gather around the legal frequencies this evening at 14.331 as we get a forum
of LEGAL Hams together to discuss the nefarious activities of Toad and
Roger. Look for this forum to begin on or about nine p.m. eastern time. Toad
cannot join in, nor can KB9RQZ, since they are not licensed for this freq.
Roger needs no invitation...he will lurk and jam as he sees fit.

Steveo August 5th 06 12:49 PM

How the **** do you do that with a tech license Davies, you fat ****stain?

dxAce August 5th 06 12:53 PM

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Not Lloyd" wrote in message

wrote in message
are you using an ex Ham transmitter?
I hear with LSB/USB get further than AM but is the LSB really wide enough
for quality audio? Got a grandpappys MP1000 here that will rag 50 watts AM
all day long, but the band width is to narrow for anything like nice
music
audio... Speech is nice though. Maybe there is a wider AM filter than
stock,
some Ham wizardry to make it fit a decent audio element on to the carrier,

.................................................. ....................

Transmitting on illegal frequencies with an illegal transceiver?
Only stupid Toad would do that.

The frequency he is using is legal with an output of 10000uV/m at 30m.
That's a pretty good signal just to play with. This can go quite a long ways
via skywave, and even a good distance via ground wave with a sensitive
receiver.

That's up in the HiFer band. Lots of beacons operating up there with very low
power.

http://www.lwca.org/sitepage/part15/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce August 5th 06 01:19 PM

dxAce wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Not Lloyd" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

At 1215 I can copy the 'HI' beacon operating around 13558 out of Connecticut.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

an_old_friend August 5th 06 01:46 PM

wrote:
The frequency he is using is legal with an output of 10000uV/m at 30m.
That's a pretty good signal just to play with. This can go quite a long ways
via skywave, and even a good distance via ground wave with a sensitive
receiver.

yup that's QRP alright.

indeed I just the wanna be radio cops they and folks like are giving
Ham radio a bad name and rep

k35454 August 5th 06 07:25 PM

STATION IS ON 13.556.00 MHz. LSB

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Omega One Radio is on the air now on 13.556.00 MHz on Lower Side band.
We have fixed the audio so the audio is a lot stronger now, then
before.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz. LSB

Omega One Radio Blog
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com

When ? I don't hear nothin'. k35454

an_old_friend August 5th 06 07:47 PM

STATION IS ON 13.556.00 MHz. LSB

k35454 wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Omega One Radio is on the air now on 13.556.00 MHz on Lower Side band.
We have fixed the audio so the audio is a lot stronger now, then
before.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz. LSB

Omega One Radio Blog
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com

When ? I don't hear nothin'. k35454

well if you truly hear nothing why do yuo exoect t Todd's station?

Slow Code August 5th 06 08:20 PM

STATION IS ON 13.556.00 MHz. LSB

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Omega One Radio is on the air now on 13.556.00 MHz on Lower Side band.
We have fixed the audio so the audio is a lot stronger now, then
before.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz. LSB