Old August 7th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default *FREE* Tours of the VOICE of AMERICA Headquarters in Washington,DC

For information about tours of the Voice of America
headquarters in Washington, DC, click on:
http://www.voanews.com/english/about/visitVOA.cfm.

Old August 7th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

VOA is a Propaganda mill. Who cares.Go visit your local park, you'll
get more out of it.

Old August 7th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default *FREE* Tours of the VOICE of AMERICA Headquarters inWashington...

I have never been to d.c.before,furthermore,I dont ever want to get
within a million miles of that stinking swamp called d.c.
Humph! d.c.the crime capitol of the World.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
I have never been to d.c.before,furthermore,I

[snip]

Think of all the wimmins and thrift stores you're missing.

Old August 7th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In the d.c.area,they all have Patomain Poisoning from the Patomac River.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"all" !!!

Old August 8th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
:

I have never been to d.c.before,furthermore,I dont ever want to get
within a million miles of that stinking swamp called d.c.
Humph! d.c.the crime capitol of the World.

A lot of blacks in DC.

Sc