Old August 10th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Conclusive proof Qana was cynically staged

Conclusive proof Qana was cynically staged... ...as "Green Helmet" directs
cameramen in a video from German TV (with English subtitles). They actually
take the body of a child out of the ambulance, transfer it to the type of
stretcher used in the rescue operation (to create the impression that it has
just arrived from the bombed area), uncover it, and pose it for photographs.

Fauxtography
http://newsbusters.org/node/6875

Hezbollywood
http://hotair.com/archives/2006/08/10/hezbollywood/

Old August 10th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:25:44 -0500, "Fuehrer Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"
wrote:

Conclusive proof Qana was cynically staged... ...as "Green Helmet" directs
cameramen in a video from German TV (with English subtitles). They actually
take the body of a child out of the ambulance, transfer it to the type of
stretcher used in the rescue operation (to create the impression that it has
just arrived from the bombed area), uncover it, and pose it for photographs.

Fauxtography
http://newsbusters.org/node/6875

Hezbollywood
http://hotair.com/archives/2006/08/10/hezbollywood/

Morons who believe their televisions deserve to be lied to.
Old August 10th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Al Beeb [formerly BBC] has had a faux "security consultant" on the screen,
declaring that the reason for the bomb plot is that our "aggressive" foreign
policy has made us a "target" for terrorists.

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/

Old August 10th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:24:32 -0500, "Fuehrer Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"
wrote:

Al Beeb [formerly BBC] has had a faux "security consultant" on the screen,
declaring that the reason for the bomb plot is that our "aggressive" foreign
policy has made us a "target" for terrorists.

Our foreign policy is conducted for the benefit of multinational
corporations, not in the best interests of We the People.

Can you say ''blowback''? Sure...
Old August 12th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote in
:

wrote:

Al Beeb [formerly BBC] has had a faux "security consultant" on the
screen, declaring that the reason for the bomb plot is that our
"aggressive" foreign policy has made us a "target" for terrorists.

Our foreign policy is conducted for the benefit of multinational
corporations, not in the best interests of We the People.

Can you say ''blowback''? Sure...

Spoken like a true Michael Moore cool-aid drinker.

Old August 12th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"David" spittled
You are a tool.

I have a haa haaammer...