Old August 12th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Almost Time For ..

... Y-Man to proclaim that the Great Liberty Net, the greatest event in
SHORTWAVE , is coming your way on (or near) 3950LSB.

But we have just learnd that Y-Man is in mourning.

A treasured member of his kommie-krat whoredom .. I mean harem .. is on
the ropes.

That's right, friends and neighbors - his main squeeze Cindy McKinney
caught a wax job this past week in the Jaw-Juh primary election.

Early on it looked like a conspiracy by the white folks to get her as a
racial issue. Later we learned that there aren't any white voters in
her district. Looks like the voters just don't like her.

Y'all keep Cindy and Y-Man in your thoughts as they go through this
difficult time together.

Old August 14th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

NOVFP wrote:
Somebody Somewhere (aka Y-Man) wrote:
But not to worry, I placated her with a nice gift .... a 55 gallon drum of lipstick.

Lipstick? So whatever happened to a dozen bananas?

He knew you liked them, pizza boy!

Old August 14th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default cease and desist

cease and desist

Old August 14th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote

Cynthias mama says Cynthia is crazy... too crazy to be out alone...

I nearly spit my tea all over when I heard that tune.

Old August 14th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
cease and desist

How many NGs do you have to F up with this crap anyway? Jackass!

Old August 14th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
cease and desist

How many NGs do you have to F up with this crap anyway? Jackass!

none at all indeed if I don't **** em up at all I just respond to the
crap where I find it

Old August 14th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
cease and desist

How many NGs do you have to F up with this crap anyway? Jackass!

none at all indeed if I don't **** em up at all I just respond to the
crap where I find it

And just what do you think this solves by posting "cease and desist" a
hundred times? Ever hear of a kill file?

Old August 14th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
cease and desist

How many NGs do you have to F up with this crap anyway? Jackass!

none at all indeed if I don't **** em up at all I just respond to the
crap where I find it

And just what do you think this solves by posting "cease and desist" a
hundred times? Ever hear of a kill file?

solves? Nothing

it acheives the desired result however which is the best I can do at
present

Old August 15th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Try to cease and desist

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
cease and desist