Old August 14th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Need link to AM station list again.

Sorry to keep asking this question. My dog ate my hard drive.

The website had stations listed by call sign, frequency and maybe even
state. It was in my favorites list, but can't find it anymore.

73
NEO

Old August 14th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One I use is the AM Log Book. It lists by Freq, Call, State, City, depending
on which you go to. Lists both U.S. & Canada. If you go to the frequency
section, it also gives latitude and longitude. He has frequent updates (in
the update section), and under the frequency section (maybe the others), he
also lists the current format. Hope this helps. I don't have the web addie
off hand, but could dig it up if you can't Google it. Can't remember if Log
Book is one word or two. Eric

Old August 14th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Eric Ferguson wrote:

One I use is the AM Log Book. It lists by Freq, Call, State, City, depending
on which you go to. Lists both U.S. & Canada. If you go to the frequency
section, it also gives latitude and longitude. He has frequent updates (in
the update section), and under the frequency section (maybe the others), he
also lists the current format. Hope this helps. I don't have the web addie
off hand, but could dig it up if you can't Google it. Can't remember if Log
Book is one word or two. Eric

http://www.amlogbook.com/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 14th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"N9NEO" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry to keep asking this question. My dog ate my hard drive.

The website had stations listed by call sign, frequency and maybe even
state. It was in my favorites list, but can't find it anymore.

73
NEO

Several links can be found here including the FCC list of AM stations
http://ac6v.com/clearam.htm

Happy Hunting
CL

Old August 15th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default AM Radio Station Info : Radio-Locator + FCC + Where's That Station + AM {Medium Wave} DXing + Prime Time Shortwave + NASWA WWW Shortwave Listening Guide and a lot more . . .

N9NEO wrote:
Sorry to keep asking this question. My dog ate my hard drive.

The website had stations listed by call sign, frequency and maybe even
state. It was in my favorites list, but can't find it anymore.

73
NEO

N9NEO - I Am Glad You Asked ) ~ RHF

# 1 - USA MAP - AM/MW Radio Stations
These 'were' the AM {Medium Wave} Radio Band's
Power House Broadcasters rated at 50 KW of Power.
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...rp/amradio.htm
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By Frequency
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/freq.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By Call Letters
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/call.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By City
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/city.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By State
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...mrp/state.htm#
+ Plus "INFO" {About} AM Band DXing
http://www.dxing.com/amband.htm

# 2 - Clear Channel AM/MW Radio Stations
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amndbyfreq.htm

# 3 - Night Time AM/MW Radio Station Power Houses
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...namrp/freq.htm

Welcome to Radio-Locator
RL = http://www.radio-locator.com/
Radio-Locator the most comprehensive Radio Station
Search Engine on the Internet. We have Links to over
10,000 Radio Station web pages and over 2500 audio
streams from Radio Stations in the U.S. and around
the world.

Note - The bulk of the Information for U.S. and Canadian
Radio Stations on Radio-Locator comes from the FCC's
Public Engineering DataBases.
http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/page?page=about
- - - The FCC - AM Radio Database Query
AMQ = http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/amq.html

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About - Radio-Locator
http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/page?page=faq

"WTS ?" = Where's That Station ? {What's That Station ?}
WTS = http://www.dobe.com/wts/
WTS is designed to make your AM Broadcast Band DXing
more enjoyable and productive -by- Eric Force
WTS = http://www.dobe.com/wts/
Note - WTS supports ONLY Western Hemisphere locations.
What's new on WTS !
http://www.dobe.com/wts/new.htm

AM {Medium Wave} DXing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MW_DX
- - - External Links :
* The Medium Wave Circle - The premier club for MW/LW enthusiasts
* Medium Wave News - Published regularly since 1954
* AMANDX Radio Pages
An Introduction to Long Distance Medium Wave Listening - updated March
2006
* DXMidAmerica
* DX Tuners - Live MW DX radios
* DXing.info - News, reports, sound files and logs
* GE Superadio FAQ
* Hard Core DX
* NZRDXL MW DX Introduction - from the New Zealand Radio DX League
* "What's that Station?" - MW DX logging software for Windows
* RadioDXing.com - MW DXpeditions to Long Beach Island
* Mediumwave Info
Note - Medium Wave (MW) = The AM Broadcast Band
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediumwave
Note - AM {Medium Wave} Broadcasting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AM_broadcasting

ABOUT - Shortwave Radio {High Frequency} which
operates between the frequencies of 2.31 MHz and 30 MHz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shortwave
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_frequency

For Shortwave Radio Time Frequency and Station Look-Ups :

* Prime Time Shortwave
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/
Your Guide for English Shortwave Broadcast Schedules
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/time.txt
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/time.html
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/radio.html
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=3770

* "Shortwave" at HF {High Frequency} Radio
SWBC = http://hfradio.org/swbc/
English {Shortwave} Broadcasts on Now !
SW Now = hfradio.org/english/
http://hfradio.org/swbc/

* The NASWA WWW Shortwave Listening Guide
GUIDE = http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/
SW Programs for the Current Hour
HOUR = http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/swlprograms.php
NASWA Radio Country List
COUNTRY = http://www.naswa.net/list/

* Hot 100 Shortwave Radio Listener's (SWL) List
http://www.icomamerica.com/support/m...twave_list.pdf

* The Shortwave Listener's (SWL) List-of-Links
-by- AC6V http://www.ac6v.com/swl.htm
LINKS LIST = http://www.ac6v.com/swl.htm
http://users.tellurian.com/slapshot/speedx.html
http://www.novia.net/~sadams/My_Page...ave/Guide.html

* The DX SZone Amateur {Ham} Radio Resource Guide
DX ZONE = http://www.dxzone.com/
SW RADIO = http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Shortwave_Radio/

* RadioIntel.Com - Radio News and Information
Resources for the Shortwave Listener (SWL)
http://www.radiointel.com/press.htm

once again more than you wanted to know - iane ~ RHF

Old August 15th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 15 Aug 2006 06:44:07 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

N9NEO wrote:
Sorry to keep asking this question. My dog ate my hard drive.

The website had stations listed by call sign, frequency and maybe even
state. It was in my favorites list, but can't find it anymore.

73
NEO

N9NEO - I Am Glad You Asked ) ~ RHF

# 1 - USA MAP - AM/MW Radio Stations
These 'were' the AM {Medium Wave} Radio Band's
Power House Broadcasters rated at 50 KW of Power.
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...rp/amradio.htm
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By Frequency
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/freq.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By Call Letters
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/call.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By City
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/city.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By State
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...mrp/state.htm#

This info is outdated.
Old August 16th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:

N9NEO wrote:
Sorry to keep asking this question. My dog ate my hard drive.

The website had stations listed by call sign, frequency and maybe even
state. It was in my favorites list, but can't find it anymore.

73
NEO

N9NEO - I Am Glad You Asked ) ~ RHF

# 1 - USA MAP - AM/MW Radio Stations
These 'were' the AM {Medium Wave} Radio Band's
Power House Broadcasters rated at 50 KW of Power.
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...rp/amradio.htm
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By Frequency
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/freq.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By Call Letters
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/call.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By City
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...amrp/city.htm#
* AM/MW Radio Stations - By State
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/bl...mrp/state.htm#

- This info is outdated.

David - It is what it is ! - It is what is available.
Until . . . You post something more current. ~ RHF

IBOC Article Carter, K8VT Shortwave 338 April 4th 06 02:56 PM
THE AMERICAN RADIO RELAY LEAGUE NEEDS TO BE FINED N9OGL General 32 February 12th 06 10:09 PM
THE AMERICAN RADIO RELAY LEAGUE NEEDS TO BE FINED N9OGL Policy 34 February 12th 06 10:09 PM
The End Game: Baxter Thread of 2003 Bob Sherin, W4ASX General 30 June 1st 05 10:32 AM
RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL Dave Welby Shortwave 31 May 10th 04 11:30 PM