RadioBanter

-   -   incredible ebay auction (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/102227-incredible-ebay-auction.html)

Dick Chisel August 24th 06 02:02 AM

incredible ebay auction

mike maghakian wrote [about the dxAss]:
have you thought about seeing a therapist for your obvious mental issues.

you are a major league asshole, and I don't need to offer any proof as it
should be obvious to anyone on this group

amen
Amen
AMEN[!]

m II August 24th 06 04:10 AM

incredible ebay auction

mike maghakian wrote:

have you thought about seeing a therapist for your obvious mental issues.

you are a major league asshole, and I don't need to offer any proof as it
should be obvious to anyone on this group

I wish to protest the above posting in the most vehement of terms.
Please note that the word 'Major' indicates something large, noticeable
and of value.

The obvious lack of ANY of these characteristics in the Laughing Rectum
that walks upright, I'd venture to say he isn't 'major' ANYTHING and
should be relegated to the 'smallest sphincter' category.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

mike Eduardo II

RHF August 24th 06 09:12 AM

incredible ebay auction

mike maghakian wrote:
I haven't posted a crazy auction in a while but this one has blown me away.
this antenna is not a good performer and is worth about $50.
it went for $222

MM - It's a Sony and has been discontinued.
Maybe someone thinks that it a Collectible ? ~ RHF

dxAce August 24th 06 12:42 PM

incredible ebay auction

RHF wrote:

mike maghakian wrote:
I haven't posted a crazy auction in a while but this one has blown me away.
this antenna is not a good performer and is worth about $50.
it went for $222

MM - It's a Sony and has been discontinued.
Maybe someone thinks that it a Collectible ? ~ RHF

Yeah, and Mike is a 'Collector', but he just can't get a grip on pricing.

dxAce
Michigan
USA