Old August 26th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Y-Man and Cynthia ..

Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

And that's why we have no proclamation of The Great Liberty Net today.

Maybe Red October could step up and make the "big announcement".

It's the biggest event on the radio tonight

3950 is "The Most Exciting Frequency on SHORTWAVE RADIO -

You knew that.

Old August 27th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Late Arky Bob wrote:

Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

And that's why we have no proclamation of The Great Liberty Net today.

Maybe Red October could step up and make the "big announcement".

It's the biggest event on the radio tonight

3950 is "The Most Exciting Frequency on SHORTWAVE RADIO -

You knew that.

NO NO NO NO NO !!!

I told you guys I dumped Cindy for being such a crazy muhufuh'n ho.
Besides, I done went and found me the cutest little piece of sweet
communist candy on earth .... Ruth Bader Ginsberg. My gawd, If you guys
only knew what's under that robe!

OK, now to bidness.

AHEM ....

Ladies and gentlemen! It's almost time for ....... (drum roll)

THE GREAT LIBERTY NET

Tonight at 22:00 EDT (02:00 UT), somewhere between 3950 and 3990 khz,
LSB.

It's the most exciting net on Amateur Radio, period. Listen in and get
excited!

"I owe my sanity to the Liberty Net" .... Krazy Jewish Injun