Old August 26th 06, 10:03 PM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca
Default new kaito wrx911 for $16 plus shipping

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/stor...&item=CES10396

There doesn't seem to be a way to choose a color. Anyone know anything about this site?
__________________
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/
Old August 26th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On that kaito radio,,, how much is shipping and handling charges to
Jackson,Mississippi? zip code, 39209
cuhulin

Old August 27th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I've never ordered anything from them -- but on a number of occasions,
I have read newsgroup postings mentioning a deal on that site... and
I've haven't heard a bad word.

They also have the DE-1101 for $50.... $10 less than universal and less
than what I now see on ebay. ($7.38 shipping).

I see an 'analog digital' (analog tuner with digital display) shortwave
unit for $9.99 - but I've never hear of the Sonnet brand before...

http://tinyurl.com/nysh6

--
weatherall

Old August 27th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The site shows $7.38 for ground and $18.21 USD for 2nd day air. Probably
within USA.

wrote in message
On that kaito radio,,, how much is shipping and handling charges to
Jackson,Mississippi? zip code, 39209
cuhulin

Initial Observations on the Eton S350DL and the Kaito WRX911 I Love LA Shortwave 1 September 5th 05 04:30 AM
MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale! John Swap 0 January 30th 04 03:55 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Swap 0 January 19th 04 05:50 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM
FS/FT Commercial VHF/UHF & Test Gear - Long List David Little Swap 0 October 9th 03 03:55 AM