Old August 27th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RF-5000a

Gee, I've got one of these in absolutely mint condition. Is it time to sell
mine? Didn't realize they were worth so much.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=016

Old August 27th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

they are not !

this is a battle of the 0 bidders, I wouldn't trust this auction with a 10
foot pole

Old August 27th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hmmm...lets see...what could possible be wrong with this auction.
Maybe it is bid after bid by sellers with zero feedback and a final
price that is probably 10 times market value.

The R5000 radios are nice sounding but barely average performance.

Panasonic RF 5000A Alaskan Swap 0 May 16th 04 12:18 AM
Panasonic RF 5000A Alaskan Boatanchors 0 May 16th 04 12:14 AM
Panasonic RF 5000A Alaskan Boatanchors 0 May 16th 04 12:12 AM