RadioBanter

-   -   anyone else have a redsun rf1210 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/103382-anyone-else-have-redsun-rf1210.html)

weatherall September 4th 06 10:14 PM

anyone else have a redsun rf1210

Does anyone else own a Redsun RF1210? (It's the analog-tuned one that looks like Tecsun's R-9700DX.) I opened mine up in hopes that I could fix the loose tuning control. I couldn't figure out how to get under the tuning scale display, where the tuner control is. I'm looking for advice on how to get under there so I can see what's causing the problem.

I wrote this weblog post about disassembling and reassembling the RF1210 (sorry, no photos):
http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/0...un-rf1210.html