Old September 4th 06, 10:14 PM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca
Default anyone else have a redsun rf1210

Does anyone else own a Redsun RF1210? (It's the analog-tuned one that looks like Tecsun's R-9700DX.) I opened mine up in hopes that I could fix the loose tuning control. I couldn't figure out how to get under the tuning scale display, where the tuner control is. I'm looking for advice on how to get under there so I can see what's causing the problem.

I wrote this weblog post about disassembling and reassembling the RF1210 (sorry, no photos):
http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/0...un-rf1210.html
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/

Redsun RP2100 more John Plimmer Shortwave 9 September 1st 06 04:18 AM
Redsun RP2100 Mark Shortwave 1 August 16th 06 04:13 AM
Redsun RP2100 RHF Shortwave 0 August 16th 06 03:01 AM
My 'New' Redsun RP2100 Radio -IF- Radios Are Your Thing - No Explanation Is Required [.] Grundig_Tecsun_Eton_garbage_! Shortwave 1 July 2nd 06 03:43 PM