Old September 5th 06, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.paranormal

Default Receiving voice with my cd player + pc??!!

wrote:
Ben Sinclair ) wrote 10 years ago in 1996:

The WEIRDEST thing is happening, and I thought this may be the place to ask about
it. I couldn't find a rec.radio.misc group or anything....

Anyway, I have my pc hooked up to my stereo system, which does include a radio, but
I never turn it on. Even when my computer is off, I get this weird heartbeat sound
to my speakers, when it's on, I get all kinds of interference. When I receive data,
move my mouse, etc, but that's not the weird thing.

I was using my pc just now, while listening to a cd on my stereo, when I heard
voices over my speakers! I thought it was on the cd and skipped back, but didn't
hear them. I turned off the cd and I heard them again, very clearly! I heard:
"How'd you get it, your grandfather?" Then, "Did you get the weejee?" twice. I
haven't heard anything since and wasn't able to make out what was said when the cd
was playing. The radio was not on. Does anyone have any ideas? It's really weird!

.................................................. .................................................. .......................................
I have heard voices on my stereo and radio but they were always
identified as a cb'er or passing mobile unit. The cheap circuits used
in consumer-grade electronic equipment tend to pick up all sorts of
stuff. When your computer is off it is not totally off: it is still
generating noise. The only way to get it quiet is to pull the plug.and
if it is a laptop. pull the battery. Some people have reported
receiving radio signals on their dental fillings and fence wi a
junction of any two dissimilar metals is capable of rectification.
Since all we can really know is based on science, I would not turn to
the supernatural until every logical trail has been followed. You might
want to phone in to "Coast to Coast" some night. Those guys love this
stuff and might have some further examples. George Noory tries to keep
a scientific viewpoint amid all the wierdness.

Old September 5th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There really have been at least a few people who picked up radio
stations with their tooth fillings.
George Noory,scientific? HA!
cuhulin