RadioBanter

-   -   Thomas Alva Edison (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/103638-thomas-alva-edison.html)

[email protected] September 7th 06 12:47 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.
cuhulin

m II September 7th 06 02:32 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

wrote:

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.

Where do you get this garbage? dxAce?

mike

dxAce September 7th 06 02:41 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

m II wrote:

wrote:

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.

Where do you get this garbage? dxAce?

Garbage? That's just another way of saying CanaDuh.

Same number of letters too! And they both stink as well!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II September 7th 06 02:49 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.

Where do you get this garbage? dxAce?

Garbage? That's just another way of saying CanaDuh.

Same number of letters too! And they both stink as well!

Welfare cheque late again? That usually puts you in a bad mood. Cheer
up, you will get your alcohol in a day or two...

mike

dxAce September 7th 06 02:55 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.

Where do you get this garbage? dxAce?

Garbage? That's just another way of saying CanaDuh.

Same number of letters too! And they both stink as well!

Welfare cheque late again?

Welfare? Cheque?

I don't live in fookin Canukystan, tard boy. Get that through your thick skull
and into your poutine ravaged brain.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
The United States of America

Beerbarrel September 7th 06 03:03 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 01:32:55 GMT, m II wrote:

wrote:

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.

Where do you get this garbage? dxAce?

mike

All those stupid links that you post one would guess.

Have you heard about the new arcade game? It's called 'Whack-a-nuck"!

m II September 7th 06 03:10 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

dx(FMLAO)Ace, in a moment of pure inspiration, wrote:

LMFAO

Shockingly original, you xenophobic miscreant.
Kill any Mexicans today?

mike

dxAce September 7th 06 03:18 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace, in a moment of pure inspiration, wrote:

LMFAO

Shockingly original, you xenophobic miscreant.
Kill any Mexicans today?

Not a one, boy.

We wuz hopin that tomorrow wud be better since we wuz gonna try and bag our
limit of dumbass Canucks.

O, wait, ... there is no limit on dumbass Canucks!

Shazam!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Beerbarrel September 7th 06 03:22 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 22:18:13 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace, in a moment of pure inspiration, wrote:

LMFAO

Shockingly original, you xenophobic miscreant.
Kill any Mexicans today?

Not a one, boy.

We wuz hopin that tomorrow wud be better since we wuz gonna try and bag our
limit of dumbass Canucks.

O, wait, ... there is no limit on dumbass Canucks!

Shazam!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sure there is Steve....all of them!

Have you heard about the new arcade game? It's called 'Whack-a-nuck"!

dxAce September 7th 06 03:27 AM

Thomas Alva Edison

wrote:

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace, in a moment of pure inspiration, wrote:

LMFAO

Shockingly original, you xenophobic miscreant.
Kill any Mexicans today?

Not a one, boy.

We wuz hopin that tomorrow wud be better since we wuz gonna try and bag our
limit of dumbass Canucks.

O, wait, ... there is no limit on dumbass Canucks!

Shazam!

Sure there is Steve....all of them!

Well, by golly, then maybe we will try and bag our limit!

dxAce
Michigan
USA