Old September 7th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Thomas Alva Edison

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.
cuhulin

Old September 7th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.

Where do you get this garbage? dxAce?

mike
Old September 7th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 01:32:55 GMT, m II wrote:

wrote:

Festival of Shorts program on the TCM tv channel.He created the componet
parts of what resulted in todays Radios.

Where do you get this garbage? dxAce?

mike

All those stupid links that you post one would guess.

Have you heard about the new arcade game? It's called 'Whack-a-nuck"!
Old September 7th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dx(FMLAO)Ace, in a moment of pure inspiration, wrote:

LMFAO

Shockingly original, you xenophobic miscreant.
Kill any Mexicans today?

mike
Old September 7th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace, in a moment of pure inspiration, wrote:

LMFAO

Shockingly original, you xenophobic miscreant.
Kill any Mexicans today?

Not a one, boy.

We wuz hopin that tomorrow wud be better since we wuz gonna try and bag our
limit of dumbass Canucks.

O, wait, ... there is no limit on dumbass Canucks!

Shazam!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 7th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 22:18:13 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace, in a moment of pure inspiration, wrote:

LMFAO

Shockingly original, you xenophobic miscreant.
Kill any Mexicans today?

Not a one, boy.

We wuz hopin that tomorrow wud be better since we wuz gonna try and bag our
limit of dumbass Canucks.

O, wait, ... there is no limit on dumbass Canucks!

Shazam!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sure there is Steve....all of them!

Have you heard about the new arcade game? It's called 'Whack-a-nuck"!
Old September 7th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace, in a moment of pure inspiration, wrote:

LMFAO

Shockingly original, you xenophobic miscreant.
Kill any Mexicans today?

Not a one, boy.

We wuz hopin that tomorrow wud be better since we wuz gonna try and bag our
limit of dumbass Canucks.

O, wait, ... there is no limit on dumbass Canucks!

Shazam!

Sure there is Steve....all of them!

Well, by golly, then maybe we will try and bag our limit!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thomas & Betts UV Resistant Tie Wraps: Any Experiences With For Out Of Door Usage ? Robert11 Antenna 8 April 18th 06 10:19 PM
Thomas & Betts UV Resistant Tie Wraps: Any Experiences With For Out Of Door Usage ? Robert11 Shortwave 8 April 18th 06 05:27 PM
The Philosophy of Paine by Thomas A. Edison David Shortwave 16 November 20th 05 07:22 PM
Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
Chris Thomas in Tampa WDAE DC DOC Broadcasting 2 February 20th 04 07:49 AM