Old September 15th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DX Audio Clips on the DXPodcast - from Grayland WA

Colin Newell of www.dxer.ca has kindly featured a few of my best
trans-Pacific medium wave and tropical bands DX catches on his latest
DXpodcast.

If you'd like to listen to some special catches from Grayland and other
coastal WA DXpedition spots, check out:

http://www.dxer.ca/images/stories/po..._sept14_06.mp3

DX audio in this podcast includes:

HLAZ Korea 1566 kHz
A3Z Tonga 1017 kHz
Channel Africa 4945 kHz via longpath
Radio Free Bougainville 3880 kHz
Wantok Radio Light 7120 kHz
RPDT2 Buol Toli Toli (Indonesia) 3654.1 kHz

BTW, Colin pronounces my name as "Gee", but I think he must be referring to
my French stunt double... my heritage is as Brit as Monty Python g
Anyway, enjoy the DX!

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com