RadioBanter

-   -   Hour Of the Time (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/104897-hour-time.html)

SR September 20th 06 12:37 AM

Hour Of the Time

I would like to know what time does Hour of the Time come on?

And I found these FRQ. Which of them comes in better to New York City?

18.910 WBCQ
12.160 WWCR
9.330 WBCQ
7.385 WRMI
7.415 WBCQ
5.070 WWCR
9.955 WRMI

THX

73, SR!

[email protected] September 20th 06 04:59 AM

Hour Of the Time

Beavers,,,, Canada.Haw Haw Haw,,,,,
Let me cut the light and get me beauty sleep.Move over,Blueberry doggy.
cuhulin