Old September 20th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SR SR is offline

Default Hour Of the Time

I would like to know what time does Hour of the Time come on?

And I found these FRQ. Which of them comes in better to New York City?

18.910 WBCQ
12.160 WWCR
9.330 WBCQ
7.385 WRMI
7.415 WBCQ
5.070 WWCR
9.955 WRMI

THX

73, SR!

Old September 20th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Beavers,,,, Canada.Haw Haw Haw,,,,,
Let me cut the light and get me beauty sleep.Move over,Blueberry doggy.
cuhulin

Imax ground plane question Vinnie S. CB 151 April 15th 05 05:21 AM
NIST? Yea,,, Sure... RadioGuy Shortwave 17 April 4th 05 05:33 PM
ISO THE HOUR OF THE TIME SR Shortwave 3 December 2nd 04 09:38 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 11:44 PM
North-Central Florida Mil Logs 6/7/2004 + G8 Summit Activity GeorgeF Scanner 0 June 7th 04 09:15 PM