Old September 21st 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Announcement - The Radio-Mart Red Drap Is Now Second Rate - We Now Have Blue-Sky-Radio's Blue-Green Drap Fading . . . Into The Bright-White-Light ! {Come Into The Light !}

RHF wrote:
mike maghakian wrote:
if you are new and wanting to buy a radio, beware of the lies of radio-mart
!
examine this auction:

I saw him buy this radio about 2 months ago. I didn't bid because it has a
serious problem.

lets look at his lies:

"This receiver is a two very careful owner's from new set and is perfect in
every way, it could so easily be sold as brand new."

and

"The only small thing I have to mention is the two glasses are clouded with
dust, they can be easily cleansed to be perfect but I do not have the time
to do that so its as per the pictures, its only dust."

the two glasses in question are fogged. they are not dusty, THEY CAN NOT BE
CLEANED. this radio is in no way like new or collectable as he says !

then he says:

"have been using the set myself for several months now, it replaced a
Satellit 800 I had and I have to honestly say that it is so much better than
the 800 especially the qudio quality, I didnt think there would be so much
difference but now I know."

well, he hasn't owned it several months and it is nowhere near the satellit
800 in performance ! I can attest to this.

- so before you buy your first radio
- consider you might be basing your decision on radio-mart lies.

Yes Mike,

BEWARE - The Radio-Mart Red Drap of Flim-Flams ! ! !
The Radio-Mart eBay Warning Has Been Given
Once Again -by- Mike Maghakian

Know Ye All - That Bid On A Radio-Mart eBay Auction :
You Do So At They Own Risk and Personal Sanity !

Yes It Smarts - When You Buy From Radio-Mart )

Look Up In The Sky . . .
- Is It A Bird !
- Is It A Plane
- No It's Flim-Flam-Man !
Selling 'quality' {Used-and-Abuse} Radio Stuff on eBay
with His Mighty Red Drap It's Radio-Mart ! ! !

Yes - Here He Comes To Save The Day :
Mike Maghakian Is On The Way !

just for the fun of it ~ RHF
.
.
"The Flim-Flam Man" Movie -starring- George C. Scott
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flim-Flam_Man
Playing Mordecai C. Jones the legendary "Flim-Flam-Man"
.
.
"Network" Movie -starring- Peter Finch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_%28film%29
Playing the longtime Network News Anchor Howard Beale
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Finch
Lets All Scream : "I'm As Mad As Hell, and
I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore ! ! !"
.
.
. .

Announcement - The Radio-Mart Red Drap Is Now Second Rate.
We Now Have Blue-Sky-Radio's Blue-Green Drap Fading . . .
Into The Bright-White-Light !

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblue_sky_radioQQhtZ-1

Have You Seen "The Light ?"

- - - Behold The Light !

Come Into The Light !

and then there was light ~ RHF
Old September 21st 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

RHF wrote:
RHF wrote:
mike maghakian wrote:
[...]

Upon Reflection - I Do Apologize to Everyone.

i was feeling a little light-headed at the time ;-) ~ RHF
Old September 21st 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The tr4-cw looks good -- know anything about mistuh green drape?

bob
k5qwg

Old September 22nd 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Bob Miller wrote:
The tr4-cw looks good -- know anything about mistuh green drape?

bob
k5qwg

BM [K5QWG],

Can't recommend him or say anything bad against him.
? ? ? Anyone else got the 411 on "Blue-Sky-Radio" ? ? ?
Claims to be from "The Jersey Shore, United States"
-Vice- "Sadieville, Kentucky, United States" and thus
we may infer that he is not a Radio-Mart 'alter-ego'.

FWIW - He does have pictures of a real nice looking