Old September 27th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 'Tokyo Rose' Obituary

Interesting. You'd think they could compare audio recordings of Tokyo
Rose with recordings of Iva Toguri D'Aquino, analyze the results and
say with a fair amount of certainty whether the voices match or not. At
any rate, I thought they could do this, but maybe it's not so
straightforward.

Steve

Old September 27th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

To H..L with Tokio Rose!!!!! Our U.S.A.gals showed them something!
www.devilfinder.com Rosie the Riveter

I love y'all Rosies.
cuhulin

Old September 28th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:
Interesting. You'd think they could compare audio recordings of Tokyo
Rose with recordings of Iva Toguri D'Aquino, analyze the results and
say with a fair amount of certainty whether the voices match or not. At
any rate, I thought they could do this, but maybe it's not so
straightforward.

Steve

There were roughly a dozen females doing broadcasting for Japan's
propaganda radio services. D'Aquino was the only American, however. When
the FBI couldn't get any evidence of treason against her, they coached
two liars for a few weeks to gain a conviction. Even POWs who met her in
Japan had nothing incriminating to say about her, hence the false
witnesses by the US Government.

mike

--
No, Mr. Chavez---Bush isn’t the devil. I’ve seen the devil’s work. He’s
competent.

Shakespeare's Sister
September 20, 2006
Old September 28th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I read about Tokio Rose in a Saga magazine back in the 1950's.Blueberry
doggy and I are watching the Picnic movie on the TCM tb channel right
now.''Electric Ice''
cuhulin

Old September 28th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are some Defense plants/factories here in Mississippi and all over
U.S.A.Our American Rosie the Riveters are there right now.God Bless
them.
cuhulin

'Tokyo Rose' Obituary dxAce Shortwave 1 September 27th 06 10:33 PM
WTB: Tokyo Hy-Power Tuner Hc-500A Eugene Rippen Swap 0 June 5th 06 03:39 AM
Rose Parade Ham Club to disband after being rebuffed by parade officials. No Roses Policy 9 January 3rd 06 09:51 AM
Radio Japan - Hello From Tokyo - Phone interviews and letters Telamon Shortwave 2 December 5th 05 03:58 AM
FS TOKYO HI-POWER HL160-V25 yves feder Swap 0 June 6th 04 07:54 PM