Old September 30th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Fuel for the flame feast regarding loop antenna

Two new files have been added to "The Dallas Files" section of
http://www.kongsfjord.no/.
One is "Loop Antenna Sensitivty ", and the other is "Measurements of
Some Antennas
Signal to Man Made Noise Ratios".

Anyone interested in the topic should read both of these files.

Terry

Old October 1st 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks Terry, I'm interested.

I got your Email with the amplifier circuits and thanks. I'll spend
more time on them when I get back. I'll probably do a board up.

I've been making preperations for a cross country camping trip. I'm
going solo this time and taking 2, maybe 3 large loops. The mission
will be to log as many MW stations under 1kw from the campsites at
night. Leaving Boston and taking a left at St Louis and going down
RT66.

I'm sure I'll have more questions for you on the detector and
amplifiers when I get back next month.

regards,
Bob