Old October 2nd 06, 08:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Oh No - I Paid Too Much ! - Tale$ from "The eBay" and Beyond . . .

RHF wrote:
RHF wrote:
Dorpmuller wrote:
I can't stand Ebay... it has done nothing but drive prices to insane
levels... I'm looking for an RF-2200 but not for 300$... a 20 Y.O. receiver
is still a 20 Y.O receiver.

Rich

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
For One and All,

Once again an event is unfolding in the ever expanding
Alternate Cunsumer Marketing Universe of "The eBay" !

Oh No - I Paid Too Much ! - Tails from "The eBay" and Beyond . . .

Alpha Delta C-4 4-Position Coaxial Antenna Switch - New
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ120030474811

The current Bid is $241.38 and just may go higher . . .

Yes - This is the Fancy Console "Desk-Top" Model
{ It Sure Do Look Nice }

-But- The same basic Alpha Delta 4-Position Coaxial Antenna
Switch can be had for about $85 + S&H.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/switch/2415.html

the voice of reason in a mad, Mad. MAD ! world ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Dorpmuller,

But 'you' will have the Honor of Proudly Saying . . .

I Bought It On eBay -&- I Paid Too Much ! ) ~ RHF
.
.
. .

- GIANT EXOTIC MAGNAVOX D 8803 AM/FM/SW RECEIVER rare!!!
-
- http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ200032268918
-
- With 22 Bids and a Current Price of $654
-
- Ten nice Photos and Yes It Is a " B I G " Shortwave BoomBox )
-
- You Too Can Say : Oh No - I Paid Too Much !
- - - - Tale$ from "The eBay" and Beyond . . . ~ RHF
- .
- .
- . .

Forgot to mention that this Giant Exotic Mag-Na-Box
is being offered at auction by : "Blue-Sky-Radio".

We Now Have Blue-Sky-Radio's Blue-Green Drap
that is Fading . . . Into The-Bright-White-Light !
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblue_sky_radioQQhtZ-1

Have You Seen "The Light" ?

- - - Behold "The Light" !

Come Into "The Light" !