Old October 19th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AR3030 (2) on eBay

These don't come up for sale very often, and now there are two
currently up for auction in the same week. I wonder how much the
ending prices will be affected by bidders having a choice (though one
seller is in Norway adding extra shipping charges to the winning bid,
which might make a difference).

Old October 19th 06, 08:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hi from Ken in the UK,

Anyone interested in an "AOR-3030" complete with VHF converter and 'as-new'
condition, my friend has one for sale ( price-£250.00 ).
He has no internet, hence a direct sale only.
Inspect and collect or courier for anyone interested.
Please contact me direct if interested and I will pass-on to my friend,
cheers, Ken, G4KIR.

"justice" wrote in message
ups.com...
These don't come up for sale very often.