Old October 19th 06, 09:12 PM posted to alt.underground,rec.radio.cb,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anyone familar with....

Chip Hicks wrote:
Scott Smith?
A friend of mine told me he's "really good" and has been given the seal of
approval from King himself. When I asked what he writes about, Brian just
said "Scary ****." I checked Ebay and lucked onto his two books in ARC
edition.
I now have both his books, "A Simple Plan" and "The Ruins", both published
by Knoph, which is probably where the King tie in comes from. He's
apparently not very prolific, as there's 13 years between his two
publications.

Any suggestions on which I should read first?

BTW, I'm currently reading a book that I'd highly recommend to anyone. It's
a great "pass the time" behemoth called "Uncle John's Gigantic Bathroom
Reader". It's 750 pages of facts, lists, the strange and unusual, Americana,
business, food for thought, and generally interesting ****, one or two pages
at a time. It's perfect for when you may have 5 minutes or two hours to
kill, like while waiting in the Doc's office.

Chip

could you pleeze get mork to get off the dam computer and get back to
bed to service me?