RadioBanter

-   -   radios for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/107679-radios-sale.html)

Lisa Simpson October 22nd 06 07:36 PM

radios for sale

I have the following portable SW receivers I would like to sell:

Kaito model KA1101; complete in box
Apex model 2138; complete in box
Kchibo model KK-216; with manual
Kchibo model KK-939B

Additionally, I have a vintage transistor radio, Morse Airline model, 6
transistor, with original leather carrying case I'd like to sell.

Please let me know if interested in any of these!

Vangelis October 22nd 06 07:52 PM

radios for sale

How much do you want for the Kaito model KA1101
and where are you please
Van

.. .

[email protected] October 22nd 06 08:28 PM

radios for sale

How much for the Morse Airline radio?
cuhulin