Old October 22nd 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default radios for sale

I have the following portable SW receivers I would like to sell:

Kaito model KA1101; complete in box
Apex model 2138; complete in box
Kchibo model KK-216; with manual
Kchibo model KK-939B

Additionally, I have a vintage transistor radio, Morse Airline model, 6
transistor, with original leather carrying case I'd like to sell.

Please let me know if interested in any of these!

Old October 22nd 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How much for the Morse Airline radio?
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

replied off-list . . .

"Vangelis" wrote in message
How much do you want for the Kaito model KA1101
and where are you please
Van

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in message
.. .
I have the following portable SW receivers I would like to sell:

Kaito model KA1101; complete in box
Apex model 2138; complete in box
Kchibo model KK-216; with manual
Kchibo model KK-939B

Additionally, I have a vintage transistor radio, Morse Airline model, 6
transistor, with original leather carrying case I'd like to sell.

Please let me know if interested in any of these!

What Amateur Radio Emergency Communications? TOM General 199 October 29th 05 03:29 PM
Got my Kaito today Ryan Shortwave 31 May 3rd 05 04:35 PM
Radios On Sale Jmap702 Swap 0 March 30th 04 03:17 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Swap 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM