Old October 27th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ears and Alligators

Koikus wrote:
I cannot believe many of the posts of this so-called newsgroup. Are
there any moderators out there? I've seen very little evidence of that.
From what I've just read, and of course not just within the previous

topic, it appears the majority of the content here is dominantly
personal attacks and obscenities plus some terribly bad spelling and
quite weak attempts at humor but usually in a very warped style.
Sometimes when I read posts here it reminds me of that old saying that
goes something like this: When you're up to your ears in alligators,
it's hard to remember the prime objective was to drain the swamp.
Thank you to the sane contributors out there that refuse to participate
in the simple-minded drivel that's so often posted here....I DO
appreciate on topic posts and have learned a lot from them. Have a good
one you all.
Koikus

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''
The internet we know and love is going down. It will be replaced by
internet2 which will REALLY be moderated, rather like the Chinese
Google is moderated but more so. Hate speech, anti-government talk,
conspiracy theories, con artists and spam will be verboten. The
European Union is already moving to activate it and huge US facilities
are being built at the Dalles, OR and Wenatchee, WA to place them near
power sources. Google internet2 to join in the fun.
I sent an email today to check it out and it worked fine. So enjoy
the thrust and parry of all the usual suspects while you can: many will
disappear. Gresham's Law states that the bad will drive out the good
but under Internet2 the bad won't even get in.