Old October 28th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Always an interesting auction....

There's a Sony CRF 330K up for auction on ebay now:

http://tinyurl.com/y5wxk6

Sony and Panasonic sure made some awesome looking receivers back in the
day. I wish I could remember what the CRF 330 K sold for when new. All
I remember is that it was expensive.

Steve

Old October 28th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:

There's a Sony CRF 330K up for auction on ebay now:

http://tinyurl.com/y5wxk6

Sony and Panasonic sure made some awesome looking receivers back in the
day. I wish I could remember what the CRF 330 K sold for when new. All
I remember is that it was expensive.

$2495.00

http://www.dxing.com/rx/crf330k.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 28th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

There's a Sony CRF 330K up for auction on ebay now:

http://tinyurl.com/y5wxk6

Sony and Panasonic sure made some awesome looking receivers back in the
day. I wish I could remember what the CRF 330 K sold for when new. All
I remember is that it was expensive.

$2495.00

http://www.dxing.com/rx/crf330k.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Wow...even more than I thought.

Steve

Old October 28th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.rigpix.com also has some information about Sony CRF 330K.They
were manufactured in Japan from 1978 to 1980.
cuhulin