Old October 29th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Georgia DX busting in at 11:06 pm

jim wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:11:31 -0400, jim wrote:

Steveo..I called for Jim over in Joisey too, but Ohio and Long Island
coming in loud. That tag was a long time coming, years, in fact! Good to
place a voice with the handle after all these years...your're sounding
choice down here in the swamp. Mother nature is relieving herself up and
down the coast right now so the rain is definitely helping. We'll do it
again, soon!

Sorry guys I was at a halloween party last night and was in no condition
to be operating a mic never mind anything else

Don't sugarcoat it. What are you trying to say?

;-)

Vinnie S.

hic, i got the munchies hehehe

marqueer..........maybe these guys will help you with your moon bounce