Old November 2nd 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DRM radios: USB connection for mp3 players or for service technicians ??

On the page
http://www.charly-hardt.de/drm.html
it says there is an iPod connection on the radio.

But the user manual I found says it is only for technical purposes, ie
upgrading the radio etc ..??
http://www.thiecom.de/ftp/morphyrich...-drm-radio.pdf

Now: what is it ??

And on the Sangean DRM 40 ??

--
For sale:
* Pioneer Tuner "Vintage" F-9 http://www.kapaza.be/detail/3491853/

Old November 2nd 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Andre wrote:
On the page
http://www.charly-hardt.de/drm.html
it says there is an iPod connection on the radio.

But the user manual I found says it is only for technical purposes, ie
upgrading the radio etc ..??
http://www.thiecom.de/ftp/morphyrich...-drm-radio.pdf

Now: what is it ??

And on the Sangean DRM 40 ??

--
For sale:
* Pioneer Tuner "Vintage" F-9 http://www.kapaza.be/detail/3491853/
zie ook http://www.oaktreeent.com/Stereo_Tuners.htm
* Realistic receiver quadrofonic http://www.kapaza.be/detail/3528863/
* Sony Asian import Shortwave Stereo set
http://www.kapaza.be/detail/3528711/

DRM...are they still doing that?