Old November 6th 06, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Who's Chris And Why Does He Fear Being Archived?

Chris wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 02:55:56 -0800, K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Chris wrote:
From Monitoring Times, Vol. 25, No. 11 (Nov., 2006), page 59, in
George Zeller's "Outer Limits" column:

"Not all unlicensed broadcasters are illegal under United States law.
During mid-August, amateur radio operator N9OGL in Illinois
successfully tested a Part 15 low power transmitter with a limited
antenna on 13,556 kHZ around 0000 UTC using lower sideband modulation.
On this frequency, under good propagation conditions, his Omega One
Radio broadcast was widely heard across eastern North America. This
sort of experimentation is completely legal if FCC rules are followed
carefully."

Guess Mr Zeller missed all of Toidie's bbragging about his
100+watt operation.

N9OGL alledges that Mr Zeller is his (Toiddie's) uncle.

Hey Chris...Howcome the fear of being archived?

Actually, Todd Daugherty is apparently NOT saying that at all. It
looks like you are responding to an imposter, because N9OGL never
posts through aioe.org, and because aioe.org doesn't routinely attach
bogus Google headers to its output. Now all you have to do is to try
and figure out who is baiting you.

My, my. That hook in your mouth must hurt. I hope you haven't made
yourself look foolish to Mr. Zeller by sending him forgeries, because
I'll bet he can read Usenet headers.

I am sure he can.

And I will be glad to attach copies of OTHER N9OGL posts that were
forwarded via thge same pathway that were legitimate.

Toiddie's been TOS'ed from his ISP's before. The best he can hope
for is the use of remailers to keep from getting canned yet again.

Come to think if it, you've acted upon forgeries before, haven't you?

Just once.

Maybe we should rename you "Dan Rather."

Unlike Mr Rather, I recognized my own mistake and acknowledged it.

So now...About your fear of being archived...?!?!?

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 6th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Chris wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 02:55:56 -0800, K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Chris wrote:
From Monitoring Times, Vol. 25, No. 11 (Nov., 2006), page 59, in
[...]

Steve, your a freaking moron, crawl back under that rock you came from,
I DON'T post from aioe.org.....slimball.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old November 6th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Toiddie Talking Trash

N9OGL wrote:

Steve, your a freaking moron, crawl back under that rock you came from,
I DON'T post from aioe.org.....slimball.

That's what I love about you, putzy...You can't even spell your
insults correctly!

Guess you and Morkie (didn't) go to the same university,
huh...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 6th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Chris wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 02:55:56 -0800, K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Chris wrote:
From Monitoring Times, Vol. 25, No. 11 (Nov., 2006), page 59, in
[...]

and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal
and you are a crimnal

Old November 6th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default slow code crapathon contiues

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Steve, your a freaking moron, crawl back under that rock you came from,
I DON'T post from aioe.org.....slimball.

That's what I love about you, putzy...You can't even spell your
insults correctly!

only a frustrated school marm would care

Guess you and Morkie (didn't) go to the same university,

I doubt we attened the same school we grew up in defferentstaes after
all

Steve, K4YZ