RadioBanter

-   -   Finally... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/109199-re-finally.html)

jacquesq November 10th 06 07:39 AM

Finally...

Hey, moron! See the name of this group ? Says "RADIO.SHORTWAVE", so why
not **** OFF with you **** ?

He'sDoneItAgain a écrit :

Finally the prez has made a statement we can believe. He said "I am a
uniter, not a divider.

Thanks to his wonderful performance for the last six years, he HAS
become a uniter.

He did indeed -unite- the vast majority of the voters of this great
nation to hand him the biggest political ass-whuppin' that's been given
out in years.

Heck of a job, Georgie!

[email protected] November 10th 06 04:24 PM

Finally...

fr as in France? Will the muslims in France allow y'all to keep on
owning Shortwave Radios?
cuhulin