Old November 10th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Finally...

Hey, moron! See the name of this group ? Says "RADIO.SHORTWAVE", so why
not **** OFF with you **** ?

He'sDoneItAgain a écrit :

Finally the prez has made a statement we can believe. He said "I am a
uniter, not a divider.

Thanks to his wonderful performance for the last six years, he HAS
become a uniter.

He did indeed -unite- the vast majority of the voters of this great
nation to hand him the biggest political ass-whuppin' that's been given
out in years.

Heck of a job, Georgie!

Old November 10th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fr as in France? Will the muslims in France allow y'all to keep on
owning Shortwave Radios?
cuhulin

Lowe Pr-150 preselector..........finally repaired Pete KE9OA Shortwave 2 March 9th 05 09:26 AM
Finally! Ed Cregger Antenna 3 July 11th 04 04:57 AM
Ok I've finally decided to buy VR-500 .. few questions MullinJJ Scanner 5 June 14th 04 02:46 AM
Lennie Finally Comes To Senses Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 January 7th 04 11:59 AM
Victory! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- g3Vvc1xBrhTdn Jones Scanner 1 July 7th 03 04:41 PM