Old November 19th 06, 08:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chinese Defector Talks about the Influence of VOA

del.icio.us wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Cr...about_Falun_Go
ng
NOTE: "This page is currently protected from editing [by whom???] until
disputes have been resolved... Protection is not an endorsement of the
current page version."

In the non-vetted world of "Wiki-NOT_AN_ENCYCLO-Pedia", the description of
Falun Gong can equally be applied to Jesus Christ and Muhammad. Therefore,
Christianity and Islam is also a cult.

Alas I'm not aware of Christianity teaching racial purity. Do you know
FLG's living God, Master Li, claims Jesus only saves white people, and
interracial children are end-time (dharma-ending) degeneration?

I won't cite you wikipedia. Read Master Li's lecture on "interracial
children" for yourself - right out of FLG's own website:

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/xnjf1.htm

Which explains why only the Chinese
Communist Party run catholic church and its version of the bible and
teachings are allowed in China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong

"MAS" wrote in message
On 17 Nov 2006 08:32:54 -0800, "bpnjensen"
wrote:

I consider it a philosophy (not a perfect one, but better than
hard-line Marxism), and the fact that it is practiced by *very* many
people (more Falun Gong worldwide than Jews, for example) lifts it out
of the sect department, anyway.

A very close acquaintance of mine grew up in and lived in mainland
China until a few years ago. She certainly has no shortage of unkind
things to say about the Chinese government. On the other hand, she's
about equally unimpressed with the Falun Gong movement.

This is getting off-topic for R.R.S. (so what else is new?) but there
are legitimate criticisms of the Falun Gong. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critici...out_Falun_Gong
for a long and even-handed discussion of the subject, particularly the
"Is Falun Gong a Cult?" section.

My enemy's enemy is not necessarily my friend.

Old November 19th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote

Alas I'm not aware of Christianity teaching racial purity. Do you know
FLG's living God, Master Li, claims Jesus only saves white people, and
interracial children are end-time (dharma-ending) degeneration?

I won't cite you wikipedia. Read Master Li's lecture on "interracial
children" for yourself - right out of FLG's own website:

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/xnjf1.htm

So what! Did he say which race should remain pure?
Perhaps you would prefer sharia.

Old November 19th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

I consider it a philosophy (not a perfect one, but better than
hard-line Marxism), and the fact that it is practiced by *very* many
people (more Falun Gong worldwide than Jews, for example) lifts it out
of the sect department, anyway.

A very close acquaintance of mine grew up in and lived in mainland
China until a few years ago. She certainly has no shortage of unkind
things to say about the Chinese government. On the other hand, she's
about equally unimpressed with the Falun Gong movement.

This is getting off-topic for R.R.S. (so what else is new?) but there
are legitimate criticisms of the Falun Gong. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critici...out_Falun_Gong
for a long and even-handed discussion of the subject, particularly the
"Is Falun Gong a Cult?" section.

My enemy's enemy is not necessarily my friend.

Yes, thanks, I have had a look at that site, among others. You are
right, and I do not disagree - but in the USA we do not persecute and
execute KKK members because of their beliefs and philosophy - in fact,
we sometimes go out of our way to protect their rights, as painful as
it may be - and there is no need for the Communists to do this to the
FG. People with screwy beliefs, I can live with. Institutionalized
murder, I cannot.

Bruce Jensen

Old November 19th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

del.icio.us wrote:
wrote

Alas I'm not aware of Christianity teaching racial purity. Do you know
FLG's living God, Master Li, claims Jesus only saves white people, and
interracial children are end-time (dharma-ending) degeneration?

I won't cite you wikipedia. Read Master Li's lecture on "interracial
children" for yourself - right out of FLG's own website:

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/xnjf1.htm

So what!

Funny, that exactely what a white FLG disciple said to me yesterday
when ran into their protest in Chinatown and confronted them with this
little inconvienent fact.

So what if you want to believe in racial purity.

Did he say which race should remain pure?
Perhaps you would prefer sharia.

Falun Gong is the Nazist of Buddism. I doubt any of them are real Dafa
practioners, running around playing anti-communism politics on behalf
of their Freedom House master - instead of working on their attachments
to this physical world...

Old November 19th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/chapman.asp

The hollyweird commie freaks (those Stupid ''jane fondas'') are on the
side of communist china.

hollyweird,freak town U.S.A.
Yeah,y'all know how it is,,, everybody (but not me) believes everything
hollyweird puts out.
cuhulin

Old November 19th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rangel Will Seek to Reinstate Draft. www.drudgereport.com

(I haven't read the article yet,I will get to it)

Well,it's about Time! Time for the U.S.Military to come back.y'all
Cowards out there,I hope y'all all get Drafted.There are a lot of
Cowards in my neighborhood and on my street who Desperately Need to get
Drafted.democrats Rangel and Hollinsworth drew up the U.S.Military Draft
and all it needs is to get passed over to the prez for him to Sign.

In June of last year when I was outside working on my house,I told that
democrat across the street (he has two grown democrat sons who NEED to
get DRAFTED) from me I believe the U.S.Military Draft (I love that
word,Draft) is coming back.He said,Larry,I can't talk to you anymore!
and went on back over to his yard.He wouldn't give me a chance to tell
him it is those two democrats Rangel and Hollinsworth that drew up the
U.S.Military Draft.He will be blaming it on the Republicans.
cuhulin

Old November 20th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
del.icio.us wrote:
wrote

[...]

The Wikipedia article, as one source anyway, states that many
practitioners are critical of this racist aspect of Falun Gong Dafa.
There are many shades of gray, as with any other philosophy. Whatever
baggage they carry, gross persecution by the Chinese CP is still wrong.

Bruce Jensen

Old November 20th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 16, 10:00 pm, "bpnjensen" wrote:
Tester wrote:
On 16 Nov 2006 09:40:21 -0800, "bpnjensen"
wrote:

Astro wrote:
Chinese Defector Talks about the Influence of VOA

http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/6-11-15/48155.html

When I've looked at the dead tree version of Epoch Times which can be
found in street boxes in NYC, I got the impression that it's
associated with the Falun Gang religious sect. That doesn't make an
article false but you should take this into account. The Falun Gang
organization and the Communist Party of China both seek each other's
destruction and, at least according to literature given out at FG
demonstrations, the CPC and the PRC government have used torture and
murder against the FG.Frankly, I'll take the Falun Gong over the CPC any day of the week and

twice on Fridays. There is absolutely no moral equivalency there -
they are morally 180 degrees out of phase.

Bruce Jensen

BpnJ - Glad to see that you spell the name correctly "Falun Gong"
-vice- Tester's testy "Falun Gang" with 'Religious Sect' tag. ~ RHF

IMHO - Everyone should Stand-up for their Individual Rights
and Equally Respect the Rights of Others ~ RHF
Old November 20th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 17, 8:32 am, "bpnjensen" wrote:
Astro wrote:
You describe Falun Gong as a sect. Have either of you met a Falun Gong
member and conversed with them? You will often find them demonstrating in
front of Chinese consulates and embassies worldwide. Go there and talk to
them and then tell me they are a "sect."Not me - it was the other guy.

Falun Gong is very similiar to Yoga and other Asian excercise/meditation.
To call it a "sect" reveals how much the Communist Party propaganda has
permeated Western thought.I consider it a philosophy (not a perfect one, but better than

hard-line Marxism), and the fact that it is practiced by *very* many
people (more Falun Gong worldwide than Jews, for example) lifts it out
of the sect department, anyway.

Bruce Jensen

(more Falun Gong worldwide than Jews, for example)

More practicing Falun Gong members worldwide
than practicing members of the Jewish Faith

ABOUT - FALUN GONG - FALUN DAFA -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong
http://www.falundafa.org/eng/overview.htm
- - - What It Is + What It Does -and- Why ? ? ?
The Chinese Cummunist Government (PRC) Is So Terrified Of It !
http://www.religioustolerance.org/falungong.htm

ABOUT - JUDAISM - JEWISH FAITH - TORAH
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Principles_of_Faith
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah

We Should All Practice What We Preach !
http://www.practicingourfaith.org/
-Or- Learn to Keep Our Mouths Shut [.]

yes - i said that ~ RHF
Old November 20th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 19, 12:38 pm, wrote:
del.icio.us wrote:
wrote

Alas I'm not aware of Christianity teaching racial purity. Do you know
FLG's living God, Master Li, claims Jesus only saves white people, and
interracial children are end-time (dharma-ending) degeneration?

I won't cite you wikipedia. Read Master Li's lecture on "interracial
children" for yourself - right out of FLG's own website:

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/xnjf1.htm

So what!Funny, that exactely what a white FLG disciple said to me yesterday

when ran into their protest in Chinatown and confronted them with this
little inconvienent fact.

So what if you want to believe in racial purity.

Did he say which race should remain pure?
Perhaps you would prefer sharia.Falun Gong is the Nazist of Buddism. I doubt any of them are real Dafa

practioners, running around playing anti-communism politics on behalf
of their Freedom House master - instead of working on their attachments
to this physical world...

Charles - Clearly 'you' Talk-the-Talk !
? Do 'you' Walk-the-Walk ? ~ RHF