Old November 18th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Frequency List

Until I get my new Passport guide, is there a decent place online to find current frequency list? I aslo really wish I could affod the Klingenfuss cd!
Old November 19th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Google EIBI , they have a good list

FCC list http://www.fcc.gov/ib/sand/neg/hf_web/seasons.html HFCC list http://www.hfcc.org/data/

http://www.Primetimeshortwave.com has english schedules