RadioBanter

-   -   using computer speakers? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/110508-using-computer-speakers.html)

Lisa Simpson November 28th 06 02:36 PM

using computer speakers?

I have a bunch of those computer speakers, you know the type, 2 speakers
wired to each other you usually plug into the sound card on a computer, with
an electrical plug for household current; I am considering using them on my
various SW receivers; should they be plugged into the speaker outlet or the
headphone outlet of the receiver?

[email protected] November 28th 06 04:07 PM

using computer speakers?

Lisa Simpson wrote:
I have a bunch of those computer speakers, you know the type, 2 speakers
wired to each other you usually plug into the sound card on a computer, with
an electrical plug for household current; I am considering using them on my
various SW receivers; should they be plugged into the speaker outlet or the
headphone outlet of the receiver?

I plug them into the headphone outlet;

- or the speaker outlet, depending on the brand..

Since they havge their own power supply , they do pretty well..

Radio TimTron WorldWide ( 7.415 ) is one of my favorite Rock shows..

& still searching for the occasional BBC broadcast..