Old November 28th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default using computer speakers?

I have a bunch of those computer speakers, you know the type, 2 speakers
wired to each other you usually plug into the sound card on a computer, with
an electrical plug for household current; I am considering using them on my
various SW receivers; should they be plugged into the speaker outlet or the
headphone outlet of the receiver?

Old November 28th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lisa Simpson wrote:
I have a bunch of those computer speakers, you know the type, 2 speakers
wired to each other you usually plug into the sound card on a computer, with
an electrical plug for household current; I am considering using them on my
various SW receivers; should they be plugged into the speaker outlet or the
headphone outlet of the receiver?

I plug them into the headphone outlet;

- or the speaker outlet, depending on the brand..

Since they havge their own power supply , they do pretty well..

Radio TimTron WorldWide ( 7.415 ) is one of my favorite Rock shows..

& still searching for the occasional BBC broadcast..