Old December 10th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD radios being mass marketed, MW DXing down the tube?

m II wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:

You tell em, Edweenie!

(An Edweenie is just a form of fake Hispanic)

That would place him three steps up from YOU on the evolutionary ladder.

Spare us your racist xenophobic garbage, Bozo. Kill any Mexicans last
night? How is the Axe handle holding up? Does it get slippery when wet
with blood?

mike

Mike - ****-off, cocksucker !

Old December 10th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

You tell em, Edweenie!

(An Edweenie is just a form of fake Hispanic)

That would place him three steps up from YOU on the evolutionary ladder.

But... that still means I'm 3 steps above you! You, after all, are merely a
dumbass Canuck!

LMFAO

yawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Have you EVER had an original thought, Bozo? I mean other than new ways
to torture Mexicans.

mike
Old December 10th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

HELL!!! Can't we talk radio instead of flaming??!

What new SW listener, or possible listener, think about the hobby?

JMHO.

Rich

wrote in message
ups.com...

dxAce wrote:
David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', even though he's
just a
fake Hispanic from Cleveland, wrote:

wrote in message
Feburary 17,2009 is when all tv broadcast programs in America must
switch from Analog to HD tv.How will that affect DXing? TV sets
really
are a form of Radio,you know.
cuhulin

Yeah, and a car is just a form of horse, too.

You tell em, Edweenie!

(An Edweenie is just a form of fake Hispanic)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hey dxAce, you were right - the mother-****er did show up !

Old December 10th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dorpmuller" wrote in message
. ..
HELL!!! Can't we talk radio instead of flaming??!

What new SW listener, or possible listener, think about the hobby?

dxAss is not a hobbyist. He is simply a garden variety bigot and racist who
uses the fact he owns an R8 as an excuse to stalk canadians and others he
considers undesirable (99.99999999999999% of Humanity) so he can make some
of the dumbest flames known to Usenet.

Old December 10th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 9, 5:22 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in ...

Feburary 17,2009 is when all tv broadcast programs in America must
switch from Analog to HD tv.How will that affect DXing? TV sets really
are a form of Radio,you know.
cuhulinYeah, and a car is just a form of horse, too.

DE - Hence the term "Horse Power" as it relates to Cars . . .

now there is something to think about ~ RHF
Old December 10th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, still prancing as 'Eduardo', had the utter audacity to
write:

"Dorpmuller" wrote in message
. ..
HELL!!! Can't we talk radio instead of flaming??!

What new SW listener, or possible listener, think about the hobby?

dxAss is not a hobbyist. He is simply a garden variety bigot and racist who
uses the fact he owns an R8 as an excuse to stalk canadians and others he
considers undesirable (99.99999999999999% of Humanity) so he can make some
of the dumbest flames known to Usenet.

Yes Edweenie, you are certainly undesirable. That's because you're a tiresome
pedant and a fraud.

Now take your little fake Hispanic act outta here, boy.

Old December 10th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

**** you, cocksucker (and fake Hispanic) !

Old December 10th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Tester" wrote in message
g...
I notice that a number of stores have BUY BUY BUY THEY MAKE GREAT XMAS
GIFTS AND YOU DON'T GET A MONTHLY BILL FROM SIRIUS OR XM! ads for HD
Radio receivers. So once there is a reasonable per centage of HD
receivers will MW DX be a viable hobby? Will anyone outside the local
area be able to get radio stations 10 kHz away if they live anywhere
near an HD xmtr?

I think the FCC probably would approve nighttime IBOC-AM transmissions if
the radios somehow become popular. However, I doubt the radios will ever
sell well until they cost little more than standard radios and there's an
IBOC portable that's easy on batteries.

Frank Dresser

Old December 10th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Dorpmuller" wrote in message
. ..
HELL!!! Can't we talk radio instead of flaming??!

What new SW listener, or possible listener, think about the hobby?

dxAss is not a hobbyist. He is simply a garden variety bigot and racist
who
uses the fact he owns an R8 as an excuse to stalk canadians and others he
considers undesirable (99.99999999999999% of Humanity) so he can make
some
of the dumbest flames known to Usenet.

**** you, cocksucker (and fake Hispanic) !

Ah, I so admire a person with a strong command of language.