RadioBanter

-   -   Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/111277-panasonic-rf-8000-wtf.html)

Somebody Somewhere December 10th 06 04:55 AM

Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF???

Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...160 061371327

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800... m200057226002

Dorpmuller December 10th 06 05:00 AM

Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF???

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
oups.com...
Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...160 061371327

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800... m200057226002

I know... insanity. Just buy a new Icom if you got that kinda money.

Rich

Somebody Somewhere December 10th 06 05:29 AM

Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF???

Dorpmuller wrote:
"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
oups.com...
Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...160 061371327

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800... m200057226002

I know... insanity. Just buy a new Icom if you got that kinda money.

Rich

Yeah, but ya gotta admit the RF-8000 looks great, like a real radio
man's portable, unlike most of today's faggot ipod-lookalike Chinese
junk portables..

RHF December 10th 06 07:23 AM

Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF???

On Dec 9, 8:55 pm, "Somebody Somewhere" wrote:
Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...1327QQihZ006QQ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800...eceiver_W0QQit...

IMHO - RoyalFlash.Bay is the Uber-Radio-Mart seller of the
better quality Radios being offered on eBay Germany. ~ RHF
http://myworld.ebay.com/royalflash.bay/

Dan Robinson December 11th 06 01:59 AM

Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF???

This is the famous RF-8000 that this well-known
German marketer of used Grundig and mega-portables
has been trying to unload, at that exact price, for
months...

RHF wrote:

On Dec 9, 8:55 pm, "Somebody Somewhere" wrote:
Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...1327QQihZ006QQ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800...eceiver_W0QQit...

IMHO - RoyalFlash.Bay is the Uber-Radio-Mart seller of the
better quality Radios being offered on eBay Germany. ~ RHF
http://myworld.ebay.com/royalflash.bay/
.
.
. .

[email protected] December 11th 06 04:04 AM

Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF???

Oviously,a collectors radio.For collectors who have buku piaster to
spend and there isn't anything wrong with that.I am still waiting on a
Watkins Johnson or Drake R8B radio to be waiting on me to buy for a few
dollars at the Goodwill store.
cuhulin

Spooge Geeko {Defender of goof mustard and the neferious way} December 12th 06 11:56 PM

Panasonic RF-8000 - WTF???

On 9 Dec 2006 20:55:27 -0800, "Somebody Somewhere"
wrote:

Look at these prices!! Ouch!! What's the story on this radio? I never
heard of it before.

NOTE: Clicking on these super-long urls probably won't work, try
copying and pasting them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PANASONIC-RF-800...160 061371327

http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-RF-800... m200057226002

I played with one of a long time ago.
It was in a very very sweet radio.
Out of my price range then and now.
de KA9AHQ
Use the email below please
edwAT thewrightsplace DOT us
The embedded reply address is to a[mb]use spammers